Monday, March 1, 2010

Social intervention


For my social intervention project. I went canning for the Embrace Kids Foundation. The experience was different for me, considering I never went canning before. I did not expect to get as many people whom were interested in what I was doing. Many people gave donations and others just ignored me. I think it was pretty funny how some people would look at me than pretend not see me. There also was a lot of people who seemed to feel sorry for me. At times the experience was scary. The fact that I was alone and had to go up to random cars not knowing what was really in there hand made me a little anxious. I also got really close to almost getting hit by a car. I feel standing at a street light trying to stop people and collect donations has really intervened with peoples daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment